Trackpad++ is the world's first and only alternate Windows® 7 / 8 driver for an Apple® Multitouch Trackpad (for the pointing device of the Apple® Macbook® Retina / Pro / Air).
Trackpad++ is being developed by an author of the popular Power Plan Assistant software (the multiple award-winning tool, packed with unique Macbook-specific features).
~ Keep enjoying Your Mac even in Boot Camp! ~
Benefits of the Trackpad++ driver (vs. Boot Camp 4.x / 5.0 native driver):
- 2-, 3- and 4-finger gestures, such as pinch-to-zoom, back / forward, middle mouse button emulation, new Windows® 8 gestures and much more;
- Dramatically improved 2-finger scrolling experience: Mac® OS X Mavericks-similar (accelerated / natural) scrolling model implemented;
- Improved pointer ballistics (i.e. how the pointer speed depends on the finger speed; comes with 6 built-in optimal presets);
- Mac® OS X-like 3-finger dragging and classic '2-fingers with click' dragging, option to increase the pointer speed when dragging;
- User-customizable option to ignore the accidental trackpad input when typing, and many more useful tweaks / enhancements;
- Trackpad++ Control Module for adjusting the trackpad settings (all of the possible settings put together conveniently - see screenshot);
- Full, native support of the Windows® 7 (32-bit / 64-bit) and Windows® 8 / 8.1 (32-bit / 64-bit) family of operating systems.
Supported Apple® Macbook® Pro / Retina generations: Mid 2009, Mid 2010, Early 2011, Late 2011, Mid 2012, Late 2012, Early 2013, Late 2013
Supported Apple® Macbook® Air generations: Late 2010, Mid 2011, Mid 2012, Mid 2013
NOTICE: Apple® Wireless (Magic®) Trackpad is NOT supported yet. The Trackpad++ is for the Macbook Pro / Air built-in trackpads ONLY!
[Go To Downloads]
[How To Install]
[Frequently Asked Questions]
[How To Donate]
Trackpad++ software is copyright ©2010-2013 Vladimir Plenskiy. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Friends: Fragment Image Viewer