Trackpad++ is the world's first and only alternate Windows® 7-10 driver for Apple® Multitouch and Force Touch trackpad devices found in Apple® Macbook® Retina / Pro / Air.
Trackpad++ is being developed by an author of the popular Power Plan Assistant software (the multiple award-winning tool, packed with unique Macbook-specific features).
~ Keep enjoying Your Mac even in Boot Camp! ~
Benefits of the Trackpad++ driver (vs. Boot Camp 5.1 stock trackpad driver):
- 2-, 3- and 4-finger gestures, such as pinch-to-zoom, back / forward, middle mouse button emulation, new Windows® 8 gestures and much more;
- Dramatically improved 2-finger scrolling experience: Mac® OS X Mavericks-similar (accelerated / natural) scrolling model implemented;
- Improved pointer ballistics (i.e. how the pointer speed depends on the finger speed; comes with 6 built-in optimal presets);
- Mac® OS X-like 3-finger dragging and classic '2-fingers with click' dragging, option to increase the pointer speed when dragging;
- User-customizable option to ignore the accidental trackpad input when typing, and many more useful tweaks / enhancements;
- Trackpad++ Control Module for adjusting the trackpad settings (all of the possible settings put together conveniently - see screenshot);
- Full, native support of Windows® 7 (32-bit / 64-bit), Windows® 8 / 8.1 (32-bit / 64-bit), and Windows® 10 Preview (64-bit).
Supported Macbook Pro / Air generations with built-in classic Multitouch Trackpad: Macbook Pro (Mid-2009 to Mid-2014), Macbook Air (Late-2010 to Early-2015)
Supported models with a new Force Touch Trackpad: Macbook Pro 13" (Early-2015), Macbook 12" (Early-2015)
Trackpad++ is ONLY for the Macbook built-in trackpads! To learn about the new solution for Apple® wireless Magic Trackpad, please click on the banner:
[Go To Downloads]
[How To Install]
[Frequently Asked Questions]
[How To Donate]
Trackpad++ software is copyright ©2010-2015 Vladimir Plenskiy. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Friends: Fragment Image Viewer